These fun and interesting geometric patterns add a little something to your nails and are very very easy to do. But you need patience for this nail art. When finished you will see the excellent nails!
What You Will Need?
- Brown nail polish
- Pastel blue nail polish
- Tape or sticker
How Will You Apply?
- First, clean the nails thoroughly.
- Paint all your nails with pastel blue as the base color. (Or the different colours which you want)
- Once your nails is fully dry, begin the placement of your tape as shown in the picture.
- On the pinky, place the tape diagonally.
- Cut up thin tape stripes for the ring finger and a ‘V’ shape for the middle finger.
- Cut up sharp angled triangles with the tape and place them on the index finger as shown.
- Similarly, create a new one for the thumb finger.
- Paint over the tape stencils you just created with brown nail polish.
- Wait for two minutes to dry and then carefully remove the tapes.
- That’s all. Show your new fun manicure to your friends.