A quick, delicious salad recipe. We hope you will like.
Serving size : 6
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 dill pickle, chopped
- 1/2 lb. dry blackeye beans, cooked
- 1/2 green bell pepper, minced
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1 jar (6 oz.) marinated artichoke hearts
- 2 tsp. oregano
- 2 sprigs parsley, minced
- 1 can (16 oz.) red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup salad oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- Soak and cook beans according to package directions. Drain thoroughly.
- While still hot, combine with onion, celery, green pepper, pickle, parsley and kidney beans.
- Drain marinade from artichoke hearts and combine with oil, honey, oregano, mustard, and 1 teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Pour over bean mixture, tossing lightly.
- Add artichoke hearts.
- Cover and chill 24 hours.
- Taste and add more salt as needed.